Old 12-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #53
ArseBandit
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2738
Default Re: The odds for Price vs Fury have now shortened with bookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post
Sorry but please tell me how Fury & Chisora are 'way more proven'. Chisora has the Helenius performance to his name but has been comfortably beaten any other time he's stepped up. He hasn't proven anything.

And besides beating Chisora, who has Fury beaten that has proven to be 'way better' than Price's opponents? The answer is nobody. In fact, he lost to McDermott first time round and has been troubled and put down by the light punching Pajkic. But if that's enough to be 'way more proven', so be it.....

I won't be changing my tune at all on Price so don't be putting words into my mouth. I've seen nothing from either Fury or Chisora to suggest they could disrupt Price in any way or live with his power.
That's because your a nationalistic nuthugger. Johnson, Chisora and helenius are obviously a massive step above Sam ***ton who is Prices best win and who Chisora beat years ago.

You'll have to change your tune when he steps up and it's Bute all over again. What else are you going to do, still call him unbeatable for no reason atall.

So what if Fury got put down, even pajkic is better than anyone on Prices record.

Atleast Chisora has stepped up aswell. That was David Haye and Vitali klit who beat him. Price is still continuing to fight ancient bums in Thompson.

Last edited by ArseBandit; 12-01-2012 at 07:29 PM.
ArseBandit is offline  Top