View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #62
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why did Canelo run away after Trout beat Cotto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyll View Post
You're missing the point. It's a matter of priority. Unless he signed some sort of contract Canelo doesn't have to be there to celebrate and watch the media rub Trout's nuts. Like I said, the negotiation room is where it matters most. As long as Canelo eventually signs the dotted line to fight Trout then there is no problem. All this parading and getting in each other's face is WWE bravado crap.
what you dont understand is that this is the only way trout will get canelo into the ring...by embarassing him in front of 100's of thousands of people.

you dont think that this was planned? i can almost guarantee this guy doesnt speak spanish. he got the translation to spit directly into sauls face, in his own language. i speak passable spanish and if i have a problem here in mexico with a mexican national that speaks both english and spanish the shit goes down in spanish.

he just won the biggest fight of his career and all hes thinking about is canelo and how to get him in the ring. and last night he let everone know that he wants canelo and if saul doesnt fight him then hes a fraud.

all these legit jmws cant wait to fight canelo and they are calling him out.

you dont think thats odd?

you dont call a guy out if you think youre going to lose.
Quincy K is offline  Top