Old 12-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #94
Lance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Ronnie Heffron Vs Denton Vassell 30/11/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcairns1 View Post
Just read through the whole thread, what an idiot that Lance character has made himself look like, I wish I had seen this post before the fight, I would have gladly taken the bet and he could have ****ed off.

Vassell destroyed him, it was a man against a boy.

I blame Anthony Farnell for rushing the youngster into a fight that he was not ready for, telling him he was great when in reality he isn't, work on developing Heffron as a fighter rather than having sour grapes about Frankie Gavin tellin anybody that will listen that Heffron would beat him, dearrrr me....disgraaaaaaaaace!!
Why was it Anthony's fault ? Ronnie wanted the fight his gym form was sensational and IMO the time was right Vassell had'nt fought in a year, Ive looked back on your previous post and all you have done is have sly digs like for instance saying Bellew and Gavin had some bad performances with Arnie, you forgot to mention that Bellew stunk the place out when he won the British Tiltle and then got the worst cut Ive ever seen in my life by a absolutely crap fighter, Gavin also won the British Title with a shit performance against a shot Junior Witter by the way go and **** yourself
Lance is offline  Top