View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #29
300press
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: GSP apparently asking for 50Mill

Atlanta you have proved two things in this thread.

1. You have no life
2. You are good at using Google

I am actually shocked at the lengths you went in this thread to disprove me. You are probably sitting back right now thinking you are the man. The truth...you don't have a life. You have been on the board since 2009 and you have posted over 17,000 times? Break it down that is over 700 times a month for 2 years straight! You have double the post in one month... than I do since 2004!

You think posting all this google recycled shit makes you smart a monkey could do it. Anybody can see that. I can tell you are the type of guy that has never trained martial arts, probably never played sports and i'll go as far as to say you have probably never had a steady girlfriend. How could you when you post on here 100 times a day. It is actually sad.

Like I said initially you made some good points, but then you went off and cut and pasted your way to fame. I know martial arts, I've been a Shodan in Judo since 2008. I don't need to listen to some arm chair athlete tell me otherwise.

NOW. Dissect my entire post like you did earlier, break it down line for line. Try to prove me wrong. Because we all know you are the best. Just do it before Mommy comes home, because you have to be off the computer by supper time!!!
300press is offline  Top