Old 12-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #5
caliboxingfan
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Marquez will stop Pacquiao this Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkFan16 View Post
I think it goes to decision, but if anyone gets stopped it's probably Marquez late in the fight. He looks a lot bigger and more bulked up now. That can't be good for his stamina. If he gasses out late, he might get stopped.

But as I said earlier, I don't think either man gets stopped. I think it goes to the cards again.

He was bulkier has last fight and it didn't affect his stamina.
Age can not be used as a factor since Marquez has not shown signs of slowing down and leads an athletes life, not like other Mexican fighters who ballon in weight, use drugs or drink in between fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousity View Post
Box him silly, maybe, stopped. lol. Not even close. How fans come tot his conclusion I have no idea. Maybe because JMM came so close to stopping Pac in their last 3 fights....
Marquez is a defensive fighter, he has never consciously gone for a KO, he is a "if it comes" mentality type of fighter. In this fight he has made up his mind to go for the KO. Fortunately for him, he HAS the skills and ability to do it. I'm thinking Juan Diaz style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
wtf does anyone stop pacquiao?
You're right only nobodies do, like ponsarat singsurat, and rustico torrecampo. Oh boy here come the oh he was 12 years old excuses.
caliboxingfan is offline  Top