View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 AM   #252
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 438
Default Re: Best cherry pickers of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
You know what i'm asking for and you cannot produce it. Tells its own story about you as a poster.

You do realise that most "ringside observers" has Lewis winning clearly, including AP, who had it 116-113?

You do realise that Holyfield was an American hero and that Lewis was fighting in a foriegn country?

You do realise that Lewis landed no fewer than sixty more punches than Holyfield by compubox?

Again, i'm completely unsurprised that you are saying Holyfield beat Lewis in the second fight because you're incapable of seeing it any other way.

"We all knew it" Then why did "we" tune in in record numbers? Why did "we" demand the fight happen?

Of course Tyson was not prime. But, for the third time, he was ranked #2 in the world, the boxing public absolutely demanded it and for it not to happen would have been almost unthinkable. But you don't consider all of that because you like to cherry pick your facts.

I have no idea why you have a personal prejudice but it is absolutely blatant, as blatant as any i've seen on here.

And it is not what you take into account, but the possibilities you exclude that paint you as ridiculous.

Consider this: lots of people telling you you are a troll. It's likely.

Yeah, they had a prejudice. The press always has a prejudice against "boxing" heavyweight champions rather than sluggers. This has been true of Tunney, Ali, Holmes, Lewis and now Wlad.

But I don't mind. Show me the one-hundred articles please.

"Other people" don't take this attitude to Lewis. Yours is the most extreme viewpoint i've come across, ever.

[i]

These aren't links - you're just typing titles Bet these magazines have seen a lot of "action" though.
You want the links too? Goddamn you're a lazy ****sucker aren't you?
Do your own research scumbag I think we're done here. You were obviously rather entertained by our little discussions and it's safe to say that you have been soundly defeated. Trying to attack me with the insults of a 13 year old boy! Ha my man you have given nothing but your own opinion where I have supported my claims with actual facts from experts. Even some people in the British press share my claims.
It's over here. You're just not in my league junior! I give you facts,you say "no." I give you Emmanuel Steward's quotes and you say "no."
You've been stopped by a TKO6. You were taking some serious leather and like Lewis, only answering with a pawing jab and the occasional bear hug. It's ova and it's ova!

Lummox "the vulture" Lewis=glass jaw cherry picking fraud.

I wish you happy holidays and may God bless you.
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top