View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
Koa
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Cruz' body rejected an ACL from a dead guy. Is his career at the top finished?

I wonder if the rumors that Rousey was too much for him are true. He has one of those styles that is effective, he scores and has a really elusive footwork scheme.

I wish I could say I'll miss him. Every guy that steps in the ring is a badass on some level. Maybe that merits Cruz' ****iness by itself, but if a guy acts like that I hope he goes into the ring and fights to finish, but really Cruz would act bad and it seemed like he would hold back against opponents that he was just overly dominant against. I guess I wish he tried to finish more fights is all, it would make his personality justifiable.

I wouldn't stick a fork in a guy like that. He has a record like that for a reason, he's stubborn. You bet if he gets a good replacement he will be back, maybe not superman GSP style, but I wouldn't count a guy out that works as hard as Cruz. He may be a lot of things, but he's not lazy, and he has heart and determination.
Koa is offline  Top