View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #60
Logan_87
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Offical: Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander, Jan. 19th, Los Angeles

americans get it easy. they don't have to travel abroad, but expect every other fighter to travel there. they produce much more boxing talent than the majority of the world, due to their sheer size. It's not surprising that most of the 140 and 147 division champs are american. if england was the same size as USA, i guarantee we would have the same amount of champions, especially if we continually had the comfort of fighting in our own backyards 99% of the time. i think england (not UK) have done extremely well to produce the kind of talent we have, considering the size of our country and the lack of popularity for boxing amongst aspiring athletes/sportsman.

anyway, i am pulling for kell. i really hope he can achieve his goals of becoming a world champion. he will train like an absolute beast for this fight, especially knowing the reward that a victory would bring him. he's dealt with the mistakes he made in the jones fight, and now he's brought in professionals to make sure he doesn't **** up like that again. steak and broccoli for breakfast - if that isn't dedication, then i don't know what is! :P
Logan_87 is offline  Top