View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #59
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: who is this keith thurman fella? any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
No, he didn't. He beat up a fragile old Quintana, which I actually said might very well happen. (especially if Quintana didn't bring the same fire & focus he did against Latimore, and he didn't)

Try again.

I never said he had no power...but it's nothing more than above average. People are treating it like he's the next Julian Jackson. That's what the word overrated means.

I'm not the only one who thinks his technique sucks, either.
Fragile old, yet you said that the fragile old Quintana MAY pull the upset. Always easy to say MAY, anything MAY happen so that seems like a ***** way of saying things rather than boldly going out and predicting. And who claimed that you ever said "he had no power"? No one brought that up, but you did say he has "overrated power". But now he's "above average"? What happened to "he sucks". I don't think someone who "sucks" can be "above average". The point is, sure you can have your opinion on him which is fine, but at the same time, me, and other people, are just laughing at you because of your comment and how you just now looked like a total fool. That is all
PhilthyRich is offline  Top