Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 AM   #26
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Eubank beats Degale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
There is time though, hes still only a young laddie & I find that with some fighters, power developes with age. Eubanks son certainly has the physique, & once he grows into that build? The KO's might start coming.

Maybe Im falling into the old trap of young star beating faded fighter & giving the younger guy too much credit for beating a guy cos I remember a prime Price, but I can see why Scurla is throwing this one out there. There was something about Eubank jnr in that fight, he looks like hes improving dramatically. & if his old man keeps him as busy as he was coming up? Things could get very interesting, very quickly.
ive watched every eubank jnr fight,he aint improved in my eyes,looks the same,same shots ,same head movement(zilc) same footwork and same power(zilc),and i can't think of any boxer who has got power over night,it don't happen,power dont come from lifting weights and big shoulders,its a natural thing
i know its only his 1st few fights but to me(i know i know im only a young lad)you can see something special in boxers and i just don't see it in him,but by no stretch is winning the brit title mean you are a **** boxer,just means your not world class
widdy is offline  Top