Old 12-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #169
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
You're a ****ing idiot, and you've proved this time and time again. Marciano was small even by cruiserweight standards, and has never weighed at 200lbs or above.

His best victories were over Ezzard Charles, Jersey Joe Walcott, Joe Louis and Archie Moore. All four of them were past their prime. Louis was at the end of his career, Charles was a blown-up light heavyweight, as was Moore. And Archie was ancient.
Both Walcott and Moore, men who usually weighed below the 200lb limit, decked Marciano before.

How does Rocky close the distance, and what will he do once he gets in at Wlad's chest? He'll get clinched. Wlad overpowers genuine SHW's in the clinches, you think a ****ing cruiserweight will land anything meaningful on the inside.

You're biased as ****, mate. And you present shitty arguments, too.
EDIT: Just reading over your post, and I've come to the conclusion you're taking the piss. I don't believe you're serious.
Ive noticed you just follow the general consensus like a puppet. You see things in black and white and thats why you will continue to get predictions wrong. Preach your Klitt nuthugging to somebody else. You wont ever convince me otherwise.
dinovelvet is offline  Top