View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #16
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan: Offensively, I'm a good fighter. Defensively, I'm one of the worst fighters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Yes, nowhere near, meaning he didn't acknowledge his flaws in an honest manner and mentioned how he really needs to improve on them. His thought of improvement was probably in other things, and not so much defence, or maybe as he has said, he wasn't learning newer defensive skills from Freddie, and there is substance in that - just look at Manny.

Despite his losses, I've seen significant improvement in his arsenal and even though it's been a little, he's defensively a lot better than he used to be back in the old days. Losing or getting knocked out doesn't always mean that the fighter hasn't improved.

Well I think in Hunter's case, it's the trainer who makes the fighter. By the way, I'm not saying we're going to get some Khan 2.0, I just appreciate his honest assessment of himself, which he never used to be too smart on.
fair enough laz,not argueing,can't be arsed,its been proved he said it in that other thread thats appeared

but im standing what i said about trainers,its the fighters that make the trainers
widdy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links