View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #39
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pavlik hasn't done much at SMW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
WTF are you talking about? Go back and read what I said. My post that you latched on to was in response to a guy claiming Pavlik's victory over Rosinsky was 100 times better than Froch's over Mack (which is nonsense).

Where have I said what Mack did at LHW was better than what Pavlik did at MW?

I was comparing Rosinsky with Mack. Pay some attention to what you read before you respond to it. I know it's difficult for you, being so far stuck up Pavlik's arse, you seem to think everything is about him, but do try.
You are claiming Mack's #14 ranking at Boxrec is superior to Pavlik's #8. I know exactly what I'm reading here. You brought in the Boxrec rankings to justify Froch so you can't leave out Kelly's ranking. The only thing Mack has done at 168 since 2007 is DRAIN DOWN FROM LHW for a pay check. He looked like he was paid under the table to make sure Froch didn't take damage. He doesn't even deserve to be ranked at #14 for that at all. So yes, Pavlik fighting actual SMW's is 100 times better than that. Not even a discussion to be made otherwise unless you want to quibble about the order of magnitude which is just a pissing contest.
Hermit is offline  Top