Old 12-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #35
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastHands(beeb) View Post
My thoughts exactly, great points made my Magna who has more close up knowledge of the subject than just about anybody on these boards.

It's a pleasure reading your work Magna

So true about Wlad not being done yet. The only way you can truly fully judge the greatness of a fighter is at the end of their career; for example Don Curry - before the Honeyghan fight considered p4p the best at the time along with MMH - after the Honeyghan fight, never viewed in the same way again.

Mind you, I don't see any Lloyd Honeyghan equivalents lurking around the corner for Wlad!
I think Wlad could go on too long, myself. Especially with his trainer unfortunately passing. He's so dominant, that he'd need a challenging fight to push him out of the sport, unless he's hurting from injuries a ton in private. Or, unless he's just really well-adjusted and has fun doing things outside his life as a boxer, I don't know that about him.

I could see Wlad's Honeyghan, or Rahman, coming about, but probably when he's nearly forty. That fighter's name just might be Pulev, if they don't rush the kid and let him grow.
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top