Old 12-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #38416
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 499
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by techks View Post
Say what you want about Kobe a player as skilled as him will never,never come along again unless they fix the "1 and done" rule but still its almost 0 for one to posess the skills he has. That's why its frustrating when he ballhogs, throws guys under the bus, and chucks but every player has their faults.

I get sick of the worship(again, why don't media talk about him never cracking above 46%?) but he truly is an amazing player. Hence "is". It's his 16th year and yet again he'll be averaging 25 pts which I don't think will ever happen again. Yes he's been dickriding Jordan since birth but he's still the most skilled since him and its worked making him into a legend. He'll be missed and no player after will ever duplicate his skill. Not even close.

With that said its disrespectful for them not to show the Hornets-Lakers game tonight natinonally. Who chooses the games regularly? They're idiots! Hawks-Nuggets? That sucks. TBH I don't think he's the "greatest Laker ever" which gets shoved down our throats but he's #7 imho and his spot won't be moved. Welcome to the 30,000 pt club Kobe! Will be fun seeing Kareem on gametime. Wish Wilt was alive to speak his piece but I'm gonna have fun tonight.
I can't disregard Duncan when talking about the most skilled since Jordan. I agree with everything else though
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top