View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #330
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
lol old man Lefty still trying, despite being exposed over and over, then ran off my other thread..... do you read movie reviews? do you take into account any personal experience people have with things? of course you don't, we saw how putrid you are in your pics with the old man who you bought nipple rings for.

Why do you even bother anymore, you roll in from the sidelines, try take jabs, get blasted back out, cheer on the side lines for other people, use most of my lines, then realise you get humbled everytime, cry, and return for more beatings....
I'm not lefty you clown. I don't know what you're babbling on about, all I know is that you're the laughing stock of this forum. Look at that thread in the lounge, you and your ugly bitch got destroyed from all angles No one is saying anything to me apart from you and that guy who thinks weights are the devil.
Ever heard of a placebo dopey? You don't take personal accounts seriously with something like a supplement, there are a million variables that will affect how someone responds or how they think they respond to something. If you take a personal anecdote as an indication if a supplement works or not you are a legitimate retard. So you're not just mentally deranged but also mentally retarded
dealt_with is offline  Top