View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:20 AM   #260
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 438
Default Re: Best cherry pickers of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
It is interesting to me that you post this Ring list like it is meaningful and insightful, but you've ignored every mention of the fighter's you are running down as "bums" and "jokes" and "mental patients" and "shot" being ranked in the top 10/top 5 in the world at the time they met Lennox Lewis by the same organisation. This is the very definition of cherry-picking
Yeah 2 time champion of the world. Who did he ****in beat?

Got his first title from the garbage literally.

Beat Shannon Briggs for the true Lineal title.
Let's examine Briggs. Briggs has nothing on his resume. He even needed a gift from the judges to beat a 48 year-old Geroge Foreman. Not only did Briggs have chronic asthma but he fought Lewis with a broken hand an nearly put him to sleep in round 1!

48 YEAR OLD FOREMAN= IRON CHIN

PRIME LUMMOX LEWIS = SPONGE CHIN

Speaking of Foreman,George did an interview before he commentated on the Tyson-Lewis con.

Scorecard
Posted: Tuesday May 14, 2002 5:51 PM
Q+A: George Foreman
With the June 8 Mike Tyson-Lennox Lewis bout coming up, we grilled HBO boxing announcer George Foreman
By Richard Deitsch

SI: What's your pick for Tyson-Lewis?

Foreman: If Tyson comes in at 222 pounds or under, I give him the edge. I'll take him in a knockout. Three rounds.

SI: In your prime how quickly do you knock out Lewis?

Foreman: Two rounds.

HAHA, FOREMAN SAID HE WOULD KO THE GLASS JAWED BUM IN 2 ROUNDS

"...And who's he fought compared to me? Ray Mercer beat him but was robbed of the decision. His claim to fame is beating Razor Ruddock - a fighter whose reputation had been built on losing twice to Mike Tyson..."-Evander Holyfield from How can Lewis accuse me of running? He is just a paper champion...
by Jeff Powell June, 1998

LENNOX = NO LEGACY LUMMOX
GETS PUT TO SLEEP WHEN A CREAM CAKE HITS HIS FACE
LENNOX LEWIS = JAM DOUGHNUT CHIN
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top