View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:32 AM   #2
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

I was a big Khan fan. I thought this guy has the best hand speed in a long time. Rare. But he has no discipline and not have any plan to set up his punches with the jab to go with that handspeed. If he starts landing he tries to get a knockout and does not set up his punches like he should and comes close to being countered because he is just trying to land anything. I don't give Garcia that much credit for his win because even with Peterson, Khan left himself open in exchanges. He was winning most of them because of speed, but he was close to being countered. I thought oh man Peterson is getting close when Khan goes for broke and leaves himself open. Had Peterson landed something big he could have stopped Khan like Garcia did. I am not sure who is going to win Zab vs. Garcia, probably the youth and power of Garcia, but Zab has a chance to look ok in that fight if he uses his jab and can avoid getting hit and stays fighting his fight. I think Garcia's win over Khan was 75 percent Khan's fault of leaving himself open.
MAG1965 is offline  Top