View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:28 AM   #16
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG1965 View Post
if he boxes he can beat anyone, but he has to stick to it. I actually think he should fight disciplined but also work the heavybag a lot and build up his shoulders and body punching. That would make him much more effective to drop the hands of guys instead of trying to land on them and head hunting.

Hearns after Hagler worked the heavybag and his shoulders were huge going in to fight Shuler, and the body punches opened up the Shuler cross armed defense. I think if Khan wants to pattern himself after someone it would be a little of Hearns offense without the way Tommy would go for the knockout, since I think Hearns was more offensive and punched harder than Khan so he could take those chances and usually succeed, although even a great like Hearns would leave himself open and got hit like against Barkley.
. But if Khan sets up his punches he could become a very good fighter. But he cannot get into that slugging it out thing because Amir does not have a great chin. He gets hit clean on the chin he does not react well. He has to be defensive and disciplined. That is the only way his career can do well from this point.
Yep gd points
Darni187 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links