Re: Fights or Fighters you remember that "evolved" the skill sets in MMA?
This is the last I hope to talk about Lee in this thread. This is what I have observed:
1. There are people who only know about Lee from his films who think he would beat Mike Tyson with a flying kick.
2. There are people who don't know **** about Lee, and think all he made were movies and don't know what they are talking about.
3. There are people who recognize that Lee was ahead of his time and recognize him as the first guy to teach a Martial Art SYSTEM that was open to using what works rather than limiting oneself to style or tradition.
4. There are people who think Lee was just an ordinary guy.
5. And then, there are people who know that Lee would have zero interest in MMA because the rules don't allow eye gouging, biting or fish hooking.
As long as you're not #1 or #2, then I really have no quarrel with you.