View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #175
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 515
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
Freddie Roach and Virgil Hunter, are old school guys, psst! Between you and me practically all boxing and training practices are old school, unless they invent new ways to throw a punch or invent new punches, a jab is still a jab, a hook is still a hook, a human body is still a human body. What worked 200yrs ago works today, running, exercises, diet, they did pretty good job, understanding the human body without knowing muscle, twitch, fibers or oscillation of the framus, please.

What we should be saying is what old school training routines can help me, or my fighters. Hey, I want to know. Maybe there will be a chance that somebody might say "Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective", but tell me why you might agree or disagree with that statement.

Once again for a hundred time we are not talking about boxing technique,i dont know why you are so dense and cant see that.
I dont argue about that,but it seems you have no idea what ur talking about.Human body is a human body but i wouldnt like to be operated by a guy that is 200 years behind science and medicine.
Hey but if you want to do s&c b4 200 years be my guest,get 20 kg on your back and go run in army boots for 10 miles if you think that will help you with anything.
I Like some things from old scholl but its for mental preparation mostly.
Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective?It is the simplest ofc cause it is the SIMPLEST but is it effective as todays training routines?Not in a million years.And i already stated why above.
pecho26 is offline  Top