View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #55
Outboxer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: CAN 50 CENT turn ANDRE DIRRELL (aka the Froch slayer) into a crossover star?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREAMCATCHER View Post
Most ppl have lives to lead rather than spending an hour on gif soup uploading half a dozen GIFS! How racist is michigan warrior man! Im guesing he's on welfare though...

Try this:

Posting that would have been easier.
I like how Froch eventually gets so annoyed by the clinching that he just starts fighting in the clinch, during round 7. When he does that Dirrell doesn't seem to know what to do, and can't really protect himself on the inside. While he's complaining to the referee Froch is roughing him up and scoring. I actually like that -- most fighters get clinched and just stop fighting, waiting for the referee to break them up. Froch is one of the few I've seen that just got fed up and started throwing any short, scrappy punches he could from that position, just to warn Dirrell away from holding him. He should have done that from the beginning of the fight, because it works better for him than trying to box on the outside with Dirrell. He shouldn't have hit him behind the head, though -- that's a dangerous foul.
Outboxer is offline  Top