View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #41
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum Poster of the Year

What a stupid pathetic and flawed thread, how can you vote for something, when you dont factually know what it is your voting for?

This forum is obviously full of low life arse bandits working 10 accounts to agree with themselves and troll others.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, if those nominations in the OP are actually 4 real people, the rest are run by others. I bet there is someone here, who has been voted for, rubbing their fat hands in glee, in the knowledge that their 50 accounts, 25 of which have been nominated for poster of the year.

And why the f*ck is penisdiablo on that list? Isnt he here for Wasteoftime and to sell fights and provide information on behalf of Wasteoftime?

And where the f*ck is my nomination?

This is an outrageous thread, I have clearly been a cut above all, my predictions-flawless, my opinion-valued, my humor-unquestionable, my determination-solid. I have been a breathe of fresh air, and added the genuineness this forum needs in abundance.

The craney91 says this thread can kiss my candy ass, if ya smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what the craney91, is.......cookin.
craney91 is offline  Top