Old 12-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #56
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum Poster of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
I have NEVER EVER said anything about finding gays repulsive or thats its going against Gods will. Seriously find me the posts where I say that and I will leave this forum forever. Thats actually complete an utter bullshit lies.

Your the one with a selective memory or your just telling complete lies. which kind of goes to show you do give a shit.

seriously. that has actually pissed me off because I have never and would never say anything like that and don't think anything close to that.
You did say that - although I'm pretty sure you didn't say you "hated" gays - that was me exaggerating for comedic effect. It was during one of the, frankly tedious, religious debates you wound up. You got pissy because someone called you gay, you said it was unnatural and against God's will, etc.

I can't be bothered searching through the reams of your posts to prove something I remember you writing. It just doesn't matter that much. You're not good at expressing yourself so maybe you wrote it in a way that was easy to misinterpret. It happens.

But for someone who used to make up purse numbers and TV ratings, it's a little rich you accusing anyone of lying.
dftaylor is offline  Top