Old 12-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #56
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum Poster of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
I have NEVER EVER said anything about finding gays repulsive or thats its going against Gods will. Seriously find me the posts where I say that and I will leave this forum forever. Thats actually complete an utter bull**** lies.

Your the one with a selective memory or your just telling complete lies. which kind of goes to show you do give a ****.

seriously. that has actually ****ed me off because I have never and would never say anything like that and don't think anything close to that.
You did say that - although I'm pretty sure you didn't say you "hated" gays - that was me exaggerating for comedic effect. It was during one of the, frankly tedious, religious debates you wound up. You got ****y because someone called you gay, you said it was unnatural and against God's will, etc.

I can't be bothered searching through the reams of your posts to prove something I remember you writing. It just doesn't matter that much. You're not good at expressing yourself so maybe you wrote it in a way that was easy to misinterpret. It happens.

But for someone who used to make up purse numbers and TV ratings, it's a little rich you accusing anyone of lying.
dftaylor is offline  Top