View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #182
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 515
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
Thank you, you are correct, when children dont understand and present a silly arguement and calling people who are somebody, idiots, retarded and whatever then no matter what you might say, they are there to piss on it, so its pointless argueing about something with somebody who claims he is making the point that everybody should agree. If you have a valid, or even just a respectful answer or comment without resorting to namecalling to people who deserve respect. Those who want respect, give respect if not then it's CARTOONTIME.
No i dont have any "respectful" answer or comments for you cause a)if you want respect you got to give it first,and you didnt give shit and b)you cant understand anything i will say,and you will just bent it on emoticons and some sarcasm shit,then you start again and its a circle.
Few pages earlier you wanted to explain some stuff which you couldnt and you got chewed up in the process, so you started to get sarcastic and then they chewed you up more ,and now when you stumble upon things you cant comprehend or just wont in spite, you do emoticons.Simple.Next thing its gonna be grammar "s"hecking(here i made it simple) etc etc.
Happens all the time at forums.
pecho26 is offline  Top