View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #185
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
No i dont have any "respectful" answer or comments for you cause a)if you want respect you got to give it first,and you didnt give shit and b)you cant understand anything i will say,and you will just bent it on emoticons and some sarcasm shit,then you start again and its a circle.
Few pages earlier you wanted to explain some stuff which you couldnt and you got chewed up in the process, so you started to get sarcastic and then they chewed you up more ,and now when you stumble upon things you cant comprehend or just wont in spite, you do emoticons.Simple.Next thing its gonna be grammar "s"hecking(here i made it simple) etc etc.
Happens all the time at forums.
OMG, if that works for you, ok. About your books, sorry not my cup of tea. If you are a trainer I commend you for trying to educate yourself, if you are a fighter then you need to find another trainer. I dont know how it is with OFC, and their coaches, but any good boxing coach can teach you and prepare you for a fight. If you have to check the coaches library to make a decision, you are looking at a guy who learned through reading rather then through hands on experience. I would rather hear and see a coach train then I can make a decision.
Lets see what replies I get.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top