View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
Vanboxingfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,191
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is GSP/Silva becoming the Mayweather/Pacquiao of MMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarngold View Post
People have wanted to see GSP/Silva long before the cult of 209 came around and technically Nick Diaz lost the fight to Condit - although many including myself felt that he won.

People may want to see this fight, but about 90% would pick Silva to win and the other 10% would just blindly pick GSP for whatever reason. Hell I don't think even GSP thinks he'd have a shot at winning, which is why he doesn't want the fight. GSP would have virtually no chance of winning unless he could get Silva on the ground. And I say this as a fan of both fighters.
Vanboxingfan is online now  Top
Reply With Quote