Old 12-09-2012, 05:48 AM   #25
IsaL
A D M I N
East Side VIP

vCash: 740
Default Re: This win has a tremendous amount of meaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurby22 View Post
I am so ****ing happy today... Since the second the first bell rang.... no, from the end of the Gamboa/Farenas fight, my heart was ****ing pumping. I've been looking forward to this fight since it was annoucned. Seeing that first knock down from Marquez was a historical event in my eyes and I thought for sure he had it. After Pac knocked down Marquez my heart sank and I thought another robbery might happen, and even worse when HBO was saying Marquez had a broken nose. Then, not only does Marquez knock Pac out, but he does it in an AMAZING ****ING "IS HE STILL ALIVE???" MANNER!! I don't mean to bash on Pacquiao for my joy in seeing this, but after all those robberies and Pac and Roach saying they "clearly" won the fight... this just feels like straight up justice. There is no way that you can question this win. Even after everyone was saying that if a knockout was to happen, it would be from Pac. Props to Pac though for congratulating Marquez and giving him his credit though.
Amen brother!

But I thought it was bad sportsmanship from Pac to stick to the lame excuse Merchant yet again created for him to use.
IsaL is online now  Top