Old 12-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #19
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP

vCash: 31447
Default Re: Marquez vs Pac: 3 wins, 1 draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
JCC was still unbeaten for years when Oscar handed him his ass.
If you say Barrera was past it when Pac fought him then you have to say that JCC was way way past his best when Oscar fought him but you wont do that cause you're a biased gimp.

Quote:
I He outclassed pernell by virtue of actually fighing and pernell danced the fight away.
Oscar beat Tito, everyone knows that and beat Mosley in their second fight, everyone knows that too.
You say Oscar beat those guys and i say he didnt just like you think Pac lost to Bradley and lost all his fights with JMM, if you want to be biased i can be biased too.

Quote:
And to prove my point of being so fukin boxing smart, I even ordered this fight! This was the first time I ever purchased a Pac fight and it was because I knew karma was in JMMs favor. Want proof, go read yesterdays post. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Pac. Love it!
Karma came down in a form called Marquez and exposed Pac once and for all.
I tripled my Vcash by picking JMM to win you dont see me bragging about it do you? you on the other hand and just judging by the way you act this was probably the first boxing prediction you got it right. Now go put on your fishnets and go play with the rest of the DSAB Crew.
bladerunner is offline  Top