Old 12-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #334
rusak
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
He hasn't achieved greatness. You're extremely naive , dumb or in denial. He never beat anybody close to being great, or even a HOFer so he has NEVER been proven at elite level. . Greatness doesn't come with limited skills, no inside game and no adaptablity with 3 brutal ko loses to nobody's. It feels like im explaining this to a child.

What woulld Vladdy do if he got his nose split wide open from a punch? Do you think he'd go out guns blazing and score a ko victory? No, he would be helicopter'd out of there to the nearest hospital.

Marciano was the very essence of boxing who's classic fights will never be forgotten. Show me a Wlad fight that matches up to the likes of Walcott, Lastraza or Charles. Show me any exciting Wlad fight.
Make me laugh?
Brutal KO losses? Vlad was never unconscious. He was never unable to get to his feet. There was nothing brutal about the Puritty loss, if anything it was a premature stoppage. And Vlad did avenge the loss to Brewster. Sanders was by far his worst loss but Sanders was a big, hard-hitting southpaw with fast hands.
rusak is offline  Top