Old 12-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #10
ElCep
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Your opinion about Pac/JMM 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by esrotak View Post
First of all, props to Marquez for that very impressive KO win over Pac. Honestly, I was shocked and I know for a fact that the whole world felt the same way. My question is... "Does (Pac/JMM-4) fight prove that Marquez is better than Pac? I'm not trying to be a pactard here but I think that they are really evenly matched. It just happened that Marquez got that punch (should I say lucky punch?) landed, which ended the fight.

I think Pac needs to make a crucial decision at this moment, be a full time boxer or just retire from boxing. I don't think Pac is shot (watch the 4th round). If he decides to fight again, I want Pac/Marquez 5. That 4th round is a flashback of the young Pacman and Marquez.
Who is better - Pac or JMM - is kind of a dull debate. They both offer something different but equally great, however, I think Manny's career achievements clearly surpass those of JMM.

Pac is a full-time boxer, he's one of the most consistent and active around. Just because he has interests outside doesn't automatically mean they are detrimental to his boxing career. All fighters who reach a certain level of success have external interests. At least Pac has Arum to do the legwork.
ElCep is offline  Top