View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #33
Daviddee1983
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Not trolling at all.

Its seems this is the only thing that the Burns fanclub can come up with now, when they know you are right, you are a "troll" because they dont like what they hear. THE TRUTH HURTS. This group does exist, I've seen it time and time again here. So just stop trying to discredit that. Its BS.

Notice how its always the same few that keep coming back? I touched on this earlier, whenever the Ricky's name is mentioned, they are here soon enough. And if they actually read what i say, I've said a million and one times I've nothing against Ricky Burns, the man seems like a top man, and we need more people like this in boxing. What I dont like from time to time, is his trainers attitude, and this group of fanboys. Mostly Scottish lads.

Always the same handful of people, which proves my point of this deluded blind zombie fanclub on here.

I'm stating to get pretty confident that we have some plants/shills/stooges on here. Trying to discredit relevant points in order to twist it around on the person who made the point, so everyone can point the finger at the one who went against the "norm".

Put it this way, if you were a promoter in this day and age, or around a fighter, this is what you would do. You know how important PR is on the internet and in the public eye. In order to make said fight seem better than he is, and to play down all the critics as just trolls.

It must be that Ricky Burns is Scottish and you finally have something to hold onto, and you wont take anything anybody else says because he is "your boy"......I said it before, nobody will make you realize on here, until "your boy" gets beaten.

Even if Broner beats "your man", because we know this group move the goalposts anyway, it'll be "Broner is still shit" or "Ricky has nothing to be ashamed of"

Mark my words.

(.....and I'll be here when it happens, not to gloat or laugh, just to say I told you so.)

Peace.
Is there seriously something wrong with you?? No one can guarantee if Ricky would beat Broner or not both are genuinely world class.. Someone for us Scots to hold on too?? Ricky is a great boxer and a nice guy aswell and your coming on making a cunt out of yourself.. If Broner beats Ricky he's the best in the world at that weight the same vice versa Ricky would be the best.

At this elite level it comes down to belief and if Billy and Ricky didn't believe he could win what would be the point in fighting anyone.. There is a mentality if they are Scottish or Welsh the aren't as good as the English.. Rubbish we are all made of flesh and bone.. Both are just men at the end of the day no one is invincible.. I hope Ricky beats Broner and believe that he has the attributes to do it.. Same as I want Cleverly,Fury,Price,Khan,Brook all to be the best in the world. I'd prefer someone British to be world champion and I hate England probably as much as it sounds like you hate Scotland
Daviddee1983 is offline  Top