View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #13
Cuban Bon Bon
Proverbs 9:10
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: GAMBOA did Great Last Night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHCOLLIDE View Post
**** all u hating ass no logic having lil girls.

1st.) gamboa was on a 15 month layoff.ring rust and timing is most affected.

2nd.) farenas is similar to salido,.when gamboa beat salido it didnt look like he was a good fighter,.then salido became champ again knocking out juanma and others.farenas is very underrated,& prolly future champ.

3rd.) farenas was a 3 week notice substitute. 3WEEKS!!!
gamboa only had 3 weeks to prepare for a lefty.

4th.) 99.9% of the boxers farenas hits with that left hand bomb he hit gamboa with puts them to sleep like jmm did pacman.FACT.
gamboa displayed a greta chin.he has never been down for more then 1 second.

5TH.) gamboa has the potential to kill every1 in 1 round,..so u put a high expectation on him and when he doesnt u think it looks bad.

6th.) farenas only hit gamboa 86 times!,..in a 12 round fight!!!!
gamboa has no defense??/..lmfao!! and gtfoh!
so i guess the 250+ times gamboa made farenas miss means nothing??
hahaha

finally dont fall for the bull**** that these nerds and haters and cuban haters got 2 say.
just cause gamboa didnt finish him in 1 round they gonna talk ****.

considering all things,,gamboa did great,.going 12 rounds with a hard punching lefty after a 15 month layoff and ate a shot that was suppose to kill a mofo.

on top of the cuban haters and *****es on this forum
throw in that the pac****s are in full swing since he got his **** pushed back.
they will be attacking gamboa in true pac****s fashion.

**** all u haters.keep hating as gamboa keeps winning.
Much credit to you for standing up for Gamboa. I agree with everything you said ( except for the cursing! ) Let's keep it clean!

Everything said is right on the money but here's my final observation. I do believe that Gamboa wanted to last as many rounds as possible to get rid of the rust as he even said it after the fight. Yes I know that many fighters use that excuse when they can't stop their opponents but Gamboa's case is very different.

15 months without an actual fight is a long time. Training and sparring is not the same as an actual fight and it showed that Gamboa was taking his time in there hitting and playing defence. I believe that if he really wanted he could've stopped Farenas early but decided to hit and stop, practice his defence and get rid of the ring rust!

He should get into the ring as soon as possible now that he just went 12 full rounds and dominated a very tough and ranked contender. It's just too hard to tell by just one fight, let's just wait for his upcoming bouts to see exactly where he is at!

Cuban Bon Bon is offline  Top