View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #61
Unbreakable1
Journeyman

vCash: 267
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I've said before that Burns is vastly improved and a very good boxer. A top man also, and we need more of this in boxing. I rate Billy Nelson as a trainer to, even though his attitude stinks on here from time to time.

So its got nout do with that.

My "problem" (if you can even call it that, because Im not really bothered) isnt with Ricky Burns. Its the group that surrounds him. I know people are trying to downplay it, and say this group doesn't exist, but it has done before and it will do on here.

You can see it because of the temperament of the people on here, you only have to say something, and its bish bang bosh, "your a troll and you dont know shit about boxing."

This isnt the first time Ive seen this, I've seen this happen lots over the years with numerous other fighters. So Ricky Burns isnt an exception, he is just another fighter with this type of following.

I have to respect it, because some of you are right behind him, and this must be admired. Even if it can be blind support, the support should be noted.
I'm a Burns fan, and yes I'm from Scotland. What difference does that make?

I believe 9 times out of 10 Broner would beat Burns, but what's wrong with when they do fight supporting him and believing that that night could be Burns' night?
Unbreakable1 is offline  Top