View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #101
MattMattMatt
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: NY Times suspicious of Márquez

Hilarious hypocrisy from both sides of the fence. A few years ago it was apparently enough evidence, when a man in his late 20s/early 30s had moved up in weight successfully over a period of many years, to taint the rest of his career with PED abuse accusations (which I think are partially justified, despite how classlessly it was done) and now it's suddenly ridiculous to point an accusing finger at a 39 year old who has miraculously gotten into a kind of shape that he has never managed before in his 20 year pro career, and knocked out one of the P4P best whilst only managing one other straight KO in the rest of the last decade.

Let's be honest here, it's as plain as day who many of the people are that are defending JMM now. Many of whom were very quick to point the accusatory finger of PED abuse at someone else for the last few years. It's also as plain as day who most the people are that are now suddenly accusing JMM. It's comical hypocrisy all round. I'm kinda glad that it's all over, one way or another, so I don't have to sift through this shit that has surrounded the Floyd/Pac debacle for the last few years.
MattMattMatt is offline  Top