View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #23
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: ya couldnt make this shit up! demori vs galen brown. not "***yboxer". 'naughty li

here. look. 4 years ago.........

04-19-2008, 08:28 PM
sallywinder
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,752.48
Donate
Welcome to my forum - McGoorty

mark de mori.

he is his own biggest fan...
de mori's username is 'dominator' on esb and boxrec. he isnt really a 'poster' as he doesnt get involved in discussion about boxing. de mori has one subject. his favourite subject. himself!!!!!

de mori STARTS THREADS ABOUT HIMSELF!!!! for example he started a thread on boxrec and opened the thread with this....
[quote]
Quote:
Quote:
to beat a former world title challenger is a huge confidence boost for me, i dont think anyone outside my team thought id win.

mahone is not the same fighter he was a few years ago, but the game plan we had gave him no chance, we took advantage of his slow foot and hand speed, no brawling just scoring points, never letting him set, and using a few diff tactics to take his confidence in his jab away, which is his measuring stick before he throws anything
this is a guy who refuses to fight alex leapai, or any one of the top 5 heavys in oz. he's running over to the us in the hope some promoter will feed him a diet of bums and be built as a white hope, for a payday. mark has no reason to go anywhere to get competition. there are better heavies than him here.

he starts threads about himself. i think that says it all.

i said all this 4 years ago!!!
swingin is offline  Top