Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #380
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side VIP

vCash: 313
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
You are the only one, including the best observers on the sport and the best trainers and guys who have actually been in the ring with Wlad, who says Wlad has a lazy jab. In fact, those neophytes generally concur he has a great and very powerful jab.

How did you get so smart?
Produce the links to these articles by the best boxing observers. Prove it.

Is that how you judge boxing, by regurgitating everything you you read? I go by what I see, and ive also talked to many people who agree his jab is nothing special. Now dont get me wrong, its not a terrible jab, its just far from what people here say it is.

Wlad's jab is a dream come true for a counter puncher and its one of the reasons i believe the Povektin fight has never happened. But but but, Povektin is afraid.... Wlad's camp has never pushed for the fight either. Its simply not AP choice as no.1 contender to just say no all these years. Why do you think AP still has his belt, both sides are happy.
The amount of mistakes he make's with that jab would have him layed out by any fomer great in the history of the sport. He has no snap to it and lunges in recklessly when he throws it. AK would have no issue sidestepping to the left and startching him out cold with a counter right. His whole game is there to be exploited left, right and centre.
But your just another puppet who believe's everything you read on the internet who supports Wlad over a boxing hero like Rocy Marciano.
dinovelvet is offline  Top