Seamus
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Rocky Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Seamus,
You just printed a bunch of quotes about his power. Have i disputed his punching power? You didn't comprehend anything from my post and came back with an argument completely irrelevant to what i said. On top of that , Manny is not a boxing observer, he was his trainer. Did you honestly expect Manny would of revealed Wlads weaknesses in interviews or speak nothing short of highly about him. Dont be stupid.
You cant dispute anything i said and to come back with nothing but direct quotes from Manny Steward is laughable.
Also, if you're basing your judgement by what a 3 fight novice claimed , you should just abort engaging in any technical debate for the forseeable future.

So, I am supposed to take the word of a keyboard jockey over multiple professional fighters and the greatest trainer of the last 30 years? And the fact is that Manny talked extensively about Wlad's weaknesses. This just shows you really don't follow the division with any depth.

You do realize that unless you are in the business as a fighter or a trainer, and one that is at least recognizable, that you are suffering from an immense credibility gap, right?

Now that I have learned all I need to know, I will move on to more enlightening discussions.

Last edited by Seamus; 12-11-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Seamus is offline  Top