View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #54
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: How exactly does Pacquiao have a better resume than Mayweather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mongoose View Post
I can't alter your personal perception on a subject you feel so strongly about nor do I wish to waste my time with someone only interested in little "wind ups" responses void of reasoning. I have however successfully argued that those three are not bums, scrubs, or whatever label you want to disrespect them with.
I didn't call Barrera a scrub, but I did neglect to list him. Rather than nit-pick, you might as well concede that Pacquiao fought low level opponents for a lot longer than Mayweather did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionsForever View Post
[/color]Clottey is a dangerous fight for anybody as is Margo, especially when they are bigger than you, Margo-Pac would be like Floyd-Abraham...but "what if I lose" mentality stops fights like this. There was a huge cry for a Margo/Cotto match up in 07/08 yet Floyd decided to go on vacation instead , he has everything required to be a top ten fighter all time but the mentality, how frustrating to neutral fans is it to see a guy with he's ability and skill opt for the easy route time and time again? He's nigh on become a joke. [/color]
at calling Cotto, Ortiz, Mosley, Marquez, Hatton, De La Hoya, in a row, the easy route. GTFO!
Inquisitive is offline  Top