Old 12-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #6
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Dwyers opinion on DeGale vs Froch,Groves

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Finally rossco contributes something other than about Ricky Burns on ESB.

While I dont think DeGale is on the same level as Andre Ward. I have said this before on here, If he fought to a strict gameplan and intelligently applied it for 12 rounds. He could UD Carl Froch with ease, Froch isnt very fast and only performs when he is in there with someone who fights his fight. We have seen the blueprint, and if you want to beat Carl Froch, you can make him look very silly. DeGale has all the ability and talent to do the job, plus he has a key ingredient to carry it of, arrogance. But that could work both ways depending on his mentality, his mentality is an issue at the moment. The outcome of the fight would depend on that improvement for me.

If he got his head in check for this fight, he beats Carl Froch IMO. In fact, he doesnt just BEAT Carl Froch, he exposes him.

Dwyer can have an opinion and say what he wants, while I think that whole Gamblers Advisory act is laughable, he is smart enough to know he can make money from the zombies and legally equipped enough to justify its cause. I actually think Dwyer is a smart boxing enthusiast, and on many times shares my view on a fight or a fighter. He sees boxing the way it is supposed to be seen, not with a blind kneejerk biased eye, but with a totally clear mind. Only few people in the boxing game actually have this ability to think in that way. And surprisingly enough they are at elite level with elite trainers.....there is only a handful of those around.

The pathetic thing isnt Dwyer, the pathetic thing is the pricks on his nuts praying on his every mistake and wrong prediction.....speaking of which.

Where there is a healthy steamy pile of shit, there are always flys around it.
Craney i dont start alot of threads but most of the one's i have started have not been about Ricky Burns.

Ive read your opinions on Froch so i expected this from you. DeGale hasnt shown anything for me to think he could UD Froch never mind stop him. Froch is far too physically strong for the kid. He would wear him down imo. Its never going to happen anyway.

Your opinion on Dwyer leads me to think your trolling again Craney. ''He see's boxing the way its meant to be seen!'' ....... just like Craney91 i suppose

No, the pathetic thing is the hypocrisy of a prick [you] talking about pricks and flies around steaming piles of shit. Speaking shit and being a prick seems to be your hobby on here Craney.
rossco666 is offline  Top