Originally Posted by withoutwire
1. The only substance he ever tested positive for was androstenedione
2. This was available over the counter at the time
3. It was a widely used substance at the time. His opponent in the fight where he tested positive also tested positive for the same substance
4. This substance was proven to not be performance-enhancing: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11074738
5. The results of RJJ's next 2 tests were negative
If anybody here disagrees, post proof or a logical argument as to why I'm wrong. Otherwise don't waste your time. No uneducated people. Thanks.
This thread has been done to death 1000 times.
1. Please quote an official source (ie Indiana state comission or the IBF) stating what Jones tested positive for. The ripped fuel/androstenedione story came from his legal team.
2. Why wasnt his B sample ever tested?