View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #37
Collie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 15100
Default Re: New Ring P4P list

Broner obviously seems too high, I have him at 10 in my list, they had Mayweather straight in quite high back in 1998 or so also, similarities but Broner still hasn't really proven it against top opposition. Donaire should certainly be ahead of him, especially considering the fact that he will probably beat Arce next weekend.

Marquez too should be at least ahead of Ward in my opinion: Marquez beats their number 1 at the time (Pacquaio) and doesn't jump Ward, only I think Martinez and Pacquaio himself. I mean Ward is good but they rate the likes of Guerrero I guess on having moved up weight so that seems to be a criteria but Ward has stayed at the same weight and dominated: By that logic should Wladamir be higher since he has totally dominated the HW scene for years? (Ward has beaten better quality opposition, but still).

It does seem like they are favouring American fighters a little. The likes of Mares, Vilora, Froch can feel hard done by with Guerrero and maybe even Bradley's place above them. Bradley, lets be honest, lost to Pacquaio and hasn't faced the top 140lb'ers such as Garcia, Matthyese, Rios, even Khan or Judah, let alone the 147lbs guys. He would want to start fighting some of these soon to justify and keep his place in the top 10.
Collie is offline  Top