View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #23
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Eddie Hearn just said on twitter that they're trying to put the fight back 3-4 we

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Eddie and Kell read about our opinions we had on the fight the other day and thought, "Oh shit, Lord Lazarus has spoken! We must pull out at once" and then, came this 'injury'.

I hear and see all. Kellith Brooketh, shall now be known as Sir Lisp and Duck.
Hearn is active on here, you better believe it. He is gauging the demographics. This is how their brains at Sly work. I know my man, I've been looking at this and the strategy for years. The product is basically selling itself at extortionate rates because of the zombie population. Just look at the f*cking numbers for 2012 dude......look at operating costs and revenue.

They are taking advantage, they know people are getting pissed of about all these pullouts, and having to crawl around to get their money back, so rather than being like the rest and loosing a chunk of their own image they have worked so hard to build up, they will try and put the fight back 2-3 weeks so the fight still goes head. Its just taking advantage of the situation, they can see W-arren making and breaking fights in 5 minutes, instead of putting the fight back a few weeks...its onto the next one.
craney91 is offline  Top