View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #23
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do people seem to reckon Pac will the same fighter upon his return to the rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedication View Post
Pac needs to fight someone with a low KO ratio next

A Malinaggi-type fighter. Malinaggi would have been perfect but with the war ongoing between Top Rank and Goldenboy there's sadly no chance of that happening.

It's a good thing Bradley is with Top Rank as well. Maybe Pac does possibly have a chance at regaining his belt. Although think I may have spoke to soon because Bradley does have a hell of an overhand right which put Peterson on his ****. So that fight in itself could be risky. Pac doesn't want to be seeing any overhand rights any time soon.
You are absolutely correct but to be honest anyone who he fights from here on out is likely to be prepared to sit down on their punches.

I don't know if I would even put him in with Bradley as you say he has a fairly good right hand. He really needs someone to save him from himself no matter what he thinks, he needs to take it easy because he could end up ruined - see Roy Jones who thought when he fought John Ruiz that a few years later he would be considered a glass jawed joke?
Emeritus is offline  Top