Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney vs Chris Eubank At SMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by travolt View Post

WTF, Dude ?

Have you seen the second Watson fight ?

Eubank didn't set up shit; Watson was intelligently pressuring Chris from the get go.

Chris got tired in the later stages ( like he always does, since he's so muscular) and got dropped from a body shot.

Watson thought he had him and forgot for a split second to watch for Chris' right.

It was a desperate hail mary, nothing more and nothing less. He would have been stopped himself if it didn't land because he couldn't match Watson's pace and was stumbling around the ring completely spent.

Watch Toney conserving his energy and kaoying Charles Williams in the later stages; that's what would have hapened.
Wow! I am going to change my pick immediately! I am not sure what convinced me more, the implied expletive (You must feel strongly about this!) or the brilliant in depth analysis.

Chris in setting up a punch discovers an opponent who has let his guard down and it is a lucky punch and not a well executed one! Alrighty then... Castro stopped Jackson in a similar (although he was dominated, not sure I would use that word here unless you scored the fight like Parris..although I did have watson ahead).....history is full of what you might call lucky shots....I prefer well timed and executed....I don't believe in luck....rather you make your own.

And yes I have watched nearly all of Eubank, Watson & Toney fights.....most in this forumn have....I see no reason why we can't disagree, respectfully! I see Toney taking off periods of fights, you see him conserving energy! We obviously see it different that is part of what makes this forum fun!
PhillyPhan69 is offline  Top