Old 12-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #24
Loudon
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: ITT: I explain why RJJ is not a drugs cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
The Team Elite Corporartion employ over 9,000 workers accross the 8 state of the art team elite headquarters based around the globe.

Each team elite complex is run by one of the hugely powerfull team elite general's with the corporation posting a 34.1 Billion profit over the last financial year.

Team Elite tour relentlessly around the globe, educating minnions via respectfull lectures and mouth-watering seminars complete with use of over-head projectors and post-lecture no expence spared buffets that include mini porkpies, scotch eggs, findus crispy pancakes and frazzles, all washed down with a decanter of the finest dandelion and burdock that money can buy.

The Team Elite Corporation educate ignorant, blinkered fanboys on the following topics

- exposing carefully managed american hypejobs and outing them prior to they're 1st defeat, eg jeff lacy, jermain taylor, devon alexander, zab judah, chad dawson, berto, pavlik, broner, ward etc.

- exposing ring magazine comic and the HBO sports comedy channel for they're bias, delusional brainwashing techniques that have shaped the views of narrow minded, and laughably ignorant sheep for decades.

- study the art of pwnin delusional fanboys with the use of irrefutable scientific facts before a global audience of millions. Team elites current record in debate is

46,991 debates
46,990 victories
1 draw
0 defeats
46,990 victories coming by way if brutal pwnage

- exposing drug cheats in boxing and completely thrashing steroid apologists in debate who try to excuse their hero from the fact that he is an absolute ****ing disgrace to the sport of boxing.

- working in collaboration with the chincheckers in the analysis of glass jaws at professor IC chins punch resistance laboratories in lichtenstein.

- discussing the importance of vcash totals via use of the infallible team elite vcash barometer that accurately states the knowledge level of the poster who has dared to enter into debate with a team elite general.

- to discuss the importance of profile views and highlight the fact that esb cannot cope with the huge demand for profile views of team elite generals so as adopted the policy that 1000 profile views of a team elite general actually = 1 profile view on the esb counter.

- all this fantastic work culminates in the biggest red carpet event of the year in way of the Team Elite Corporation Awards Ceremony where a slew of A-list celebrities toast a year of dominant team elite success and reward esb's finest poster's via a selection of deliciously nominated categories.

This Team Elite Corporation statement was brought to you courtesy of our 3 main sponsors

And of course;

(breakfast of champions)
Head,

This is the BEST post I've ever read on ESB while I've been a member haha! It cracked me up!

A punch resistance lab in Liechtenstein? Ha!

You da man Head!
Loudon is online now  Top