Into Darkness
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Classic James Toney stuff from 1993 haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
We'll agree to disagree here
Watson II:
His body shots were hurting Eubank, which is why Eubank became over protective of his body during the later rounds

Watson dropped him during the 11th with a right hook

Benn I:
Hurt Eubank with body shots

Refused to fight McCallum because he knew McCallum would focus on his body

Toney hurts Eubank with body shots, whether you like it or not.

Quote:
You said it yourself, Holyfield could predict when Tyson would launch his left hook as he loaded it up.
Point 1: I asked you about the fight and you quote my post? You have not watched that fight. Feel free to prove me wrong by describing Evander's strategy during that fight

Point 2: There is no difference between the hand speed of Tyson and Holyfield so it was a bad example to start with
Quote:
As for Jones-Griffin - it's been a while since I've watched it, unfortunately I don't possess a photographic memory

Have a watch through that and see Griffin landing counters especially in the exchanges
So you quote a fight you don't even remember?
That automatically disqualifies the Jones-Griffin I fight seeing as how you dont even remember what happened during it

Quote:
I would consider the right hand that Hopkins lands at the end there as a counter punch. He landed other good shots like that
Well you considered it wrong.
Quote:
Toney is lightning fast there to be fair, though I still consider Benn quicker, especially with his feet
So I will say it again. Benn tended to load up on his shots which made them harder but SLOWER.

Post up a clip which shows Benn throwing a fast combination.
general zod is offline  Top