ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Classic James Toney stuff from 1993 haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
Better than yours

Posting up a highlight = haven't seen the fight

Once again, great response

You posted up a highlight video of James Toney earlier, so by your logic = you've never seen James Toney fight

You're tripping up all over yourself - You said counter punchers have to be faster - now you concede that Holyfield was able to counter Tyson even though he was no quicker

You said

general zod on queer street

think about it really really hard

Go watch round 8, when Jones scored the KD in round 7, he went in for the kill in round 8, in particularly Griffin was able to evade and counter Jones lead right hands and lunging left hooks. I felt Griffin won round 8 after almost getting stopped in round 7. Though I feel Jones had truly got to him in round 9

Griffin hit Jones and staggered him with a left hook, what round did that happen in and what did Jones do after getting caught?

Better than describing it myself, I provide a video. You were left with egg on your face, and now you're debating like a child. Also you have Griffin describing how he fought, where he talks about how he counter punched. But nope, the video of the fight, and one of the combatants describing it still isnt' right.

If it doesn't suit zod's agenda, it has to be wrong

You clearly don't know what counter punching is do you
Yup mate, zoddy obviously hasnt watched the benn- eubank fights benn pushed eubank in the 1st fight and had him hurt, 2nd fight was completly different.

Toney certainly would`nt have put the pressure Benn did in his 1st fight with eubank, i actually think eubank would have frustrated Toney with his style
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top