Old 12-14-2012, 05:06 AM   #548
Loudon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
So Kohl just dismissed the offer even though it could be worth 10M?

Do you have a source for that because that's news to me.

So you don't know. It could be that the offer for this undercard slot was M and no guaranteed shot at Jones afterwards then? That could be possible right?
Bat, you're putting up a good fight, and that's good, because I love debating, but it's all there in black and white.

I read quite a lot of your posts on other subjects, before I started debating with you, so I know you're not an idiot. It seems quite clear to everyone but you and Bailey (who'd swear that black was white) what went on.

I'm assuming you're just having a bit of fun.

It's obvious that the double header would have promoted the fight, and made it a huge event.

Murad has told us roughly what DM was making.

Now are you seriously implying (after reading 5 articles and watching a video) that you think the double header would have been only for €500K with no guaranteed shot after?

Ha!

Kohl dismissed the double header straight away which was stupid, because it proved that Roy and HBO wanted to hype he fight to make it big. It's literally the worst hing he could have done.

Let's put things into perspective.

Murad has told us what he was roughly fighting for.

Now go and pull up his resume.

He was fighting for not a lot of money, against B Class opposition in Germany, he then gets offered a chance to promote a fight with Roy in a double header, then Kohl takes offence (conveniently) and says DM's too good to fight on an undercard. Really Peter? You're guy's above fighting on an undercard, yet he fights nobodies in Germany for €1M. Ha! That's what I'd have said if I'd have been there. It's laughable!

Kohl's a successful businessman. He would never have mad a decision like that, UNLESS it was an excuse because DM didn't want the fight.

He continued to fight nobodies after the talks broke down.

What does that say to you? I know what it says to me.

It's as clear as the nose on my face.

Kohl put up the roadblock, because they didn't want it.

If you can't work that out, go and see your Doctor.

People are going to start calling you Dailey soon, the Danish Bailey.

Regards, Loudon.

Last edited by Loudon; 12-14-2012 at 05:19 AM.
Loudon is online now  Top