Old 12-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #37
Webbiano
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: My Top 10 P4P List

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP3RE2 View Post
Got outclassed by Pacquiao, in his best win won a sloppy fight versus Alexander, has absolutely no power, very flawed Kendall Holt almost had him out, has not beaten anyone outside of Alexander and Peterson.
Pac-Bradley was a close fight. The HBO generally swayed it from close to an easy Pacman win.

Unified champion at light welterweight, 2 weight world champion, whilst beating the second best at that weight (Alexander). Peterson went on to trump Amir (considered the only man that could challenge Bradley at 140 after beating Peterson) Alexander is now a two weight world champ. Kendall Holt was also a top 3 fighter at 140 when Bradley beat him.

I'd have him just outside the top 10 personally, but it's a legitimate claim, especially when you look at the accomplishments of who he has beaten and not to mention he beat the no.1 contender as he was hypothetically the best light welterweight. More than Wlad, Donaire, Vitali, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez and Ward (assuming Bute was no.2 before Froch anihalated him)
Have done in their current division.

On second thoughts, I'll let Ward off as he quite clearly beat the no.2 in his division.
Webbiano is offline  Top